If you’ve been playing Genshin Impact for a while, you’ve probably assembled a party of characters who meet your standards. Now that you’ve assembled the crew of your dreams, it’s time to consider the weapons they’ll be utilizing. Today, we’ll focus our attention on the White Tassel.
Designed for your DPS character
White Tassel has a respectable critical rate, which starts at 9% and quickly rises to 17.33%. Its passive increases your total normal attack damage by up to 48%, making every attack even more astonishing.
Weapon Type and History
The White Tassel is a Polearm that can be wielded with one or both hands. It is an excellent weapon for fighters who want to inflict damage and poke their opponents from a safe distance while avoiding enemy attacks. This weapon is not available to all playable characters; rather, only a few characters specialize in using it in battle. Millelith Soldiers are renowned for their skill with polearm weapons. It is a weapon that has withstood the test of time in countless bloody battles.
In mid-range, the polearm’s normal attacks can chain up to 5-6 rapid melee attacks.
Characters that can use the polearm can charge up a powerful attack that varies depending on the character. Regardless, charging an attack depletes your stamina.
- 1-3 Star Weapons: Loot from chests, open world as drops, or bought from merchants.
- 4 Star Weapons: Wishes and Forging from a blacksmith NPC
- 5 Star Weapons: Wishes or Gacha Pulls.
- To increase a weapon’s base level, consume other weapons or use Weapon Enhancement Materials.
- By consuming the same weapon, weapons can be refined. The weapon’s passive effect is increased to a maximum of Lvl. 5.
- After reaching the maximum of the current level, weapons can be ascended.
It can reach a maximum level of Lvl. 90 up to 6 times.
To raise the weapon, players will need to spend Mora, the game’s main currency, and Materials.
- Playable Characters who can use the polearm: Xiao, Xiangling, Zhongli