In Genshin Impact, we can find a good number of ingredients for both cooking and creating potions through alchemy. This is the case of the Dandelion Seeds that we are dealing with in this entry of the complete guide to the title of miHoYo, in which we detail everything you need to know about this ingredient along with its location on the map and its usefulness. principal. All this and more awaits you in this guide, where we also explain where to find radishes and apples or important locations such as the Sanctuaries.
Where to find Dandelion Seeds
Dandelion seeds, which can be harvested from dandelion plants, are a local specialty item. You can find dandelion plants within the Mondstadt region and especially near the gates of Mondstadt. Specifically, we can obtain dandelion seeds after using an attack with Anemo (wind) on a dandelion plant. In such a simple way we can fill our pockets with this useful seed.
What are they for? Recipes and effects
You can use dandelion seeds to create various alchemy potions, such as the ones detailed below. They also serve to promote the characters of Jean and Diona to a new level, so it will be key to have some units of this item under our belt:
Gushing Essential Oil
- Increases all party members Anemo DMG by 25% for 300 seconds
- Gives Anemo more affinity, empowering Anemo DMG. It has a pleasant aroma.
Wind Barrier Potion
- Increases Anemo’s RES of all party members by 25% for 300 seconds.
- A mysterious potion that increases Anemo’s resistance to strong winds while also increasing his RES.
Anemoculus Resonance Stone
- A stone that can be used in Mondstadt to search for nearby Anemoculus.
- This man-made stone resembles the Anemo Statues of The Seven in appearance and can resonate with Anemoculi.
- The resonance stones of Oculus are crude imitations of the statues of the seven built by the ancients. But it is precisely this rawness that makes them crave the power of the elemental oculus, thus providing devoted worshipers and adventurers an excellent opportunity to collect Anemoculus.