Slime Condensate is a type of slime condensate that drops from defeated slimes. There are a lot of them around, so you probably have a good supply. However, the most recent update changed the location of them in your inventory.
As a result, you might have difficulty finding them when Brooke asks you to hand them over. You can find them in the ascension materials tab. It is the third from the left and has a portrait-like icon.
The ascension of certain characters requires the use of this item. Make sure you have enough money saved up so you can Ascend them as soon as they reach their level cap!
Top 3 Best Farm Locations
- There is one large cryo slime and four smaller ones near the Winery, which are relatively easy to defeat if you have a pyro or electro character.
- Pyro / Electro users can easily take out these slimes in under a minute and provide you with a large number of slime resources. If you continue to the next point on the map, you’ll find some more slimes to eliminate before entering Liyue.
- You’ll see electro crystals on your right, ores on your left, and a bridge in the middle as you enter Liyue. You’ll find electro, geo, and hydro slimes in each of the areas if you explore them. This entire farming route will net you a total of 13 slimes.
Liyue (near Wuwang Hill)
- This route can be found near Wuwang Hill in Liyue. This route has fewer marked locations but a higher concentration of slimes. There are 3-4 slimes in every location, so this is the most efficient route and the one you should take when you first start farming.
- This route can be found in Mondstadt’s Stormbearer Mountains and a top favorite slime-farming location. This is more of a guide to where slimes can be found than a route.
- Slimes can be found at all of the locations marked on the map, and if you use all of them, you can get up to 20 slimes in one go. Other enemies can be found in the area, so if you’re looking for something else, this is the place to go.