Radish is a culinary component that can be discovered in Mondstadt’s natural surroundings. You can have them in a variety of recipes, such as fried radish balls for an extra ATK boost and vegetable radish soup for a boost in health. For special occasions, such as “Marvelous Merchandise,” you might need to pick up some radishes!
You’ll need to gather some radishes to assist Xiangling to win the contest at the start of the game. Recognizing where to get ingredients like these is simple and useful if you cook a variety of dishes! More cooking missions and items are on their way to Genshin, Impact, so start farming now to prepare.
Radishes can be found at Dawn Winery and Springvale, among other places in Mondstadt. This is the exact location on the map where you can find them!
Radishes come back every 1-2 days. If you want a lot of radishes, you can farm these routes a few times a week.
- Dawn Winery
- There are 3 spots to obtain radishes in the Dawn Winery. Make a point of inspecting any boxes, barrels, or food carts. Investigating those objects may result in the popping of radishes.
- There is only one location in Springvale where you can get radishes, but there are a few. The location is close to the Dawn Winery in Mondstadt, so you can visit both and gather a lot of radishes!
- Stone Gate
- Wanmin Restaurant
- Wanmin Restaurant in Liyue has Radish for sale!
- 315 Mora each (may also be discounted)
- 10 pieces maximum / day
Where to use radish?
- Radish Veggie Soup
- Restores 8-10% Max HP (per character)
- 210-300 HP Regen / 5s for 30s
- Radish 1x
- Mint 1x
- Fried Radish Balls
- Increase party members ATK (66-95) for 5 minutes
- Doesn’t apply to other characters in co-op mode
- Flour 3x
- Radishes 2x
- Pepper 1x