You’ll need Mega Energy to Mega Evolve a Pokémon. Mega Pokémon can be found in Mega Raids, which you can battle and receive Mega Energy. You can get Mega Energy if you defeat them quickly enough!
- When a Pokémon is Mega Evolved, you can use them in a wide range of fights for a specified period.
- It’s important to keep in mind that you could only get 1 Mega Pokémon at a time.
- Your initial Mega Pokémon will return to normal if you Mega Evolve another one, and you will have to gather Mega Energy to evolve it once more.
- Mega Evolution is not possible for Shadow Pokémon.
- Clone Pokémon are also unable to evolve into Mega Evolutions.
- Mega Evolutions will appear in the ‘Mega Pokédex’ section of your Pokédex. So there’s something else to gather!
How To Get Mega Energy
- You can get Mega Energy mainly by finishing Mega Raids, which are a type of Raid confrontation that features Mega Pokémon. The more Mega Energy you obtain, the quicker you claim victory over a Mega Raid.
- You can also gather Mega Energy from Research Tasks and walking with a buddy!
|NORMAL POKEMON||MEGA EVOLUTION||INITIAL MEGA ENERGY COST||NEXT MEGA ENERGY COST|
|Charizard||Mega Charizard X||200||40|
|Charizard||Mega Charizard Y||200||40|
- The attacks of all other Pokémon in the Raid will be increased.
- Pokémon that have an identical form of attack adds to the advantage.
- Because these bonuses don’t stack, you could only use one Mega Evolution at a time.
- Gym Battles
- Team Go Rocket Battles
- Battles against Friends
- You can use Mega Pokemon as a buddy.
- They cannot be used to defend a Gym.
- Cannot be used in Go Battle Leagues