The open world of Genshin Impact is unknown and brainteasers to solve. Gamers will have to explore to uncover all of these secrets. The Uninhabited Island is a remote island off the coast of Mondstadt that gamers can enter in a variety of ways. Discovering the island’s mystery will lead them on a voyage through lost artifacts. Gamers can earn a lot of money by solving this mystery. So if they want to learn how to solve it, they can do so here!
How to go to Uninhabited Island
- The Uninhabited Island is a small island off the shoreline of Mondstadt. It can be reached by either crossing the ocean with a Cryo hero. You can also fly or glide from the pinnacle of Starsnatch Cliff with an Anemo hero.
- Gamers will be triggered to uncover the mysteries that this strange island keeps once they arrive.
- You are free to investigate the island and should take advantage of some of the hidden treasures, such as a valuable chest on the island’s backside.
Secrets and Treasures!
- Gamers will need to locate a concealed notebook buried beneath a boulder on the island’s far side in order to discover the island’s secret.
- Breaking the rock can be done in a variety of ways, but the quickest is with a claymore or a plunging strike. Gamers can move on to the next part of the pursuit after picking up this notebook.
- Gamers will be appointed with completing the Time and Wind quest after discovering the mystery, which will take them on an adventure and pit them against a formidable foe.
Time and Wind
- To find these strange orbs all over the island, gamers will have to use their Elemental Sight. However, these spheres will only show up in Genshin Impact time between the hours of 2:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- To advance in the mission, dismantle these orbs using an Anemo ability. Gamers will enter the second phase of this secret quest after these orbs have been destroyed.