People are curious about Kazuha’s Special Dish, a fresh recipe that appears to be unavailable at the moment. It’s likely because it’ll be included in Patch 1.7, which will include the Inazuma region. Let’s go over the details in greater detail.
Kazuha’s Special Dish
- The Kazuha Dish is nowhere to be found in the current version of Genshin Impact. This is puzzling, given that each character can prepare a unique dish.
- As a matter of fact, some players joke that he conveniently forgot his recipe back in Inazuma, the new character’s native land. While this is a hilarious meme in and of itself, it may be accurate.
Inazuma will be new territory in Genshin Impact, and you can expect to see it in Patch 1.7, which will be released on July 21st. When the devs introduced a new section of the map such as this, there were always fresh dishes to discover, either by acquiring them from various merchants or merely exploring.
So, with Kazuha’s special dish, it’s reasonable to suspect that it will be the situation. And besides, he’s our first taste of Inazuma, if you’ll forgive the pun. In short, we believe we will have to sit tight until July 21st to try Kazuha’s Special Dish. Of course, we might be completely wrong, but we’ll see what happens next month.
- Let us quickly bring you up to pace if you’re not familiar with the game and don’t know what special recipes are. In essence, these are ordinary dishes that a particular character can prepare.
- It’s unlikely you’ll have too much difficulty figuring out which character can make a special dish because the game will ask you. From here forward, it’s quite easy to get a grasp of everything else.
- Kazuha’s skills are nothing new, but his Ketsuseki Haku constellation is particularly intriguing.
- After using either his elemental abilities or elemental burst assaults, it grants Kazuha an Anemo Infusion for 5 seconds.
- As well as stacking his normal, charged, and both plunging strikes by 0.2 percent for each point in elemental mastery.