MiHoYo has formally announced its schedule for Version 2.0 live broadcast, which will properly present Inazuma, unveil the Ayaka and Yoimiya banners launch dates, along with fresh Archon Missions and Activities!
Inazuma is the Traveler’s 3rd stop on their mission to discover the Unknown God in Teyvat. Since the open-world JRPG’s global launch on September 28, 2020, miHoYo has teased Inazuma. In particular, they mentioned this to DualShockers.
Genshin 2.0 Livestream
- Twitch: 8:00AM (EST) / 5:00AM (PST)
- Genshin Impact: 12:00MN (EST)
The Chinese edition of the 2.0 channel will be hosted by Liu Wei, co-founder of MiHoYo. Moreover, he used to organize all of the big official release clips. This includes the one that first teased the housing, costumes, and farming protocols.
What to expect
The Genshin Impact Preview will premiere on the official Twitch channel at 8:00 AM (UTC-4) on July 9th >>> https://t.co/iSfDaE9iy6
— Genshin Impact (@GenshinImpact) July 6, 2021
- To begin, the livestream’s promo video confirmed the Electro Archon, also identified as Baal, the God of Eternity, and the Raiden Shogun, as the Statue of the Seven. She is the Inazuma’s commander. This is the very first time we’ve seen her Statue in person. As we uncover Inazuma in Genshin Impact 2.0, we’ll see it a lot.
- Take into account that Shogun in-game appears indistinguishable from the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt and the Statues in Liyue, just as the Statues of the Seven in Mondstadt look distinct from Venti and the Statues in Liyue look different from John Lee.
- We’ll also get an introductory sneak peek for Kamisato Ayaka, Yoimiya, and Sayu alongside the formal showcase of the Electro Archon.
- A specific gameplay teaser showcasing the Traveler’s Electro Elemental Skill and Burst will also be available. Considering how previous streams have gone, this is a foregone conclusion.
- Finally, if you aren’t fully up to speed and haven’t completed all of the Archon Quests currently accessible, be aware that the stream will involve spoilers!