The widely known action RPG Genshin Impact will be under today’s maintenance, which will disrupt PS4, PC, and mobile users. The downtime for Genshin will last roughly 5 hours according to Mihoyo. Keep in mind that the downtime may take longer if necessary. The bottom line is that once everything is finished, the Akaya Banner will be released, along with the new Genshin 2.0 content that will be available really soon!
Maintenance, Downtime Schedule
Today, 21st of July, at 11:00PM (BST), Genshin’s maintenance will begin. The server outage is assumed to last about five hours and will end once Genshin 2.0 is released. After the update is complete, Mihoyo will give every gamer a maintenance compensation of about 300x Primogems.
Ayaka, a 5★ Cryo, will be out soon, next to Chongyum and Yanfei, both of whom are 4★ characters.
- “Kamisato Art-Kabuki,” Ayaka’s Normal Attack, enables her to execute up to five rapid attacks with her Sword.
- Ayaka’s Charged Attack uses up some of her stamina in order to release a barrage of sword ki.
- Ayaka’s Plunge Attack causes AoE Damage by plunging from mid-air to the ground below, striking enemies in its track.
- “Kamisato Art-Hyouka,” Ayaka’s Elemental Skill, calls out blooming icicles on her feet and shoots them at her opponents, causing Cryo Damage in a wide area.
- “Kamisato Art-Senho,” Ayaka’s Alternate Sprint, allows her to mask herself in icy mist. She can act quickly on the water in this condition. When Ayaka emerges from her chilled haze, she will utilize Cryo on surrounding enemies, and her assaults will be have Cryo infusion for a short time.
- “Kamisato Art-Soumetsu,” Ayaka’s Elemental Burst, casts a blizzard, triggering Frostflake Seki no To, a vortex of ice that travels forward indefinitely. The enemies in front of the vortices will be repetitively sliced, causing Cryo Damage. The blizzard will also erupt after the spinning ice wind’s duration has expired, causing AoE Cryo Damage.