Kujou Sara is a Raiden Shogun servant and a part of the Kujou Clan of Inazuma. She was mentioned briefly during Kazuha’s narrative mission, but she was unveiled in full in Genshin 2.0 Special Program. MiHoYo confirmed Kujou Sara as an impending playable character for Genshin Impact!
Who Is Kujou Sara?
- “Tengu Warrior of Inazuma”
- She uses a bow and has Electro Vision.
- Her assaults are quick and accurate, and her skills leave a trail of black feathers behind them, making her resemble a raven.
- During Patch 2.1, gamers will be able to roll for Sara, a new 4★ character.
Kujou Sara is the Raiden Shogun’s most devoted servant, serving as the Archon’s “right hand” as well as an officer of the Vision Hunt Decree. Sara was accountable for conquering Kazuha’s friend in battle, who was subsequently slaughtered by the God of Eternity. Sara’s personal history and motivations in the narrative are unclear, but she will almost certainly return to Inazuma.
- Normal Attack (Tengu Bowmanship) includes five back-to-back shots with her Bow, supposing the beta abilities will not change in the final launch of 2.1.
- The Charged Attack is a well-aimed shot that inflicts Electro damage on foes.
- Sara’s Elemental Skill, Tengu Stormcall, enables her to travel backward as a means of evasion, which is very distinctive. She garners Crowfeather Cover as soon as she activates the ability.
- A Crowfeather will be situated based on where her Charged Attack hit whilst buff is effective.
- Tengu Juurai: Ambush, which applies Electro damage and momentarily boosts ATK stats, will be activated when the skill is used.
- Sara’s Elemental Burst is a two-stage assault termed as Subjugation: Koukou Sentou. She starts by using the Tengu Juurai: Titanbreaker to inflict AoE Electro damage from afar.
- The Titanbreaker then divides into the Tengu Juurai: Stormcluster, a group of smaller thunderbolts that put up extra Electro damage. Her Elemental Burst also boosts the current character’s ATK for a short period of time.