Genshin Impact saw the release of Sara along with Raiden Shogun in update 2.1. If you haven’t kept up, Sara is a four-star electro character who uses a bow as her main weapon. And here is our Genshin Impact Sara guide to help you hit the ground running with the best build and stat buildup. Without further ado, let’s take a look.
Genshin Impact – Sara – Positives and Negatives
Positives – Strengths
- Energy Regen for the whole team.
- ATK buffs and energy recharge.
- Highly effective with the electro moveset.
- Attacks are long-range.
Negatives – Weaknesses
- The automatic buff will not be available before C2.
- Could use more support abilities.
Genshin Impact – Sara – Best Builds
- Weapon – Elegy For the End
- Artifact Set – Thundering Fury
- Talent – Tengu Stormcall
- Alternate Weapons – Skyward Harp, Alley Hunter
This is a solid build that can that make Sara a good electro DPS character. Here are the bonuses you get with this build.
- +15% bonus Electro DMG
- 40% boost to Overloaded, Electro-charged and superconduct damage
- Decrease in Elemental Skill cooldown by 1s every time effect is triggered.
Artifact Stat Priority
- Stats – ATK
- Sub stats – ATK
Best Artifacts and Weapons
With Sara, you need to prioritize your damage and Electro bonuses if you want to go for a DPS build. And artifacts can go a long way helping you find the right bonuses for your stats. Here are our best recommendations, the top 3 artifact sets we would suggest.
- Thundering Fury
• Electro DMG Bonus +15%
• Increases damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged and Superconduct by 40%. Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s.
- Noblesse Oblige
• Elemental Burst DMG +20%.
• Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
- Emblem of Severed Fate
• Energy Recharge +20%.
• Increases Elemental Burst DMG by 25% of Energy Recharge. A maximum of 75% bonus DMG can be obtained in this way.
Here are our top 3 recommendations for weapons for Sara.
- Elegy For The End
- Skyward Harp
- Alley Hunter
That’s it for our Genshin Impact Sara guide. Stay tuned and keep following for more news, reviews and guides for all your favourite games.