Razor is well known to be suitable for new players because his abilities are simple and effective and he can easily fulfill the role of a main-DPS character of your team. He knows his way around the battlefield, making him a fun and useful character. You can easily follow our Razor build guide to turn him into a monster.
Razor Build Guide – Best Weapons
- Base ATK: 39
- Skill effect: When Razor hits an opponent with a Normal or Charged Attack, his ATK is increased by 6% for 6s, up to 4 stacks. This effect can occur once every 0.5s.
- Base ATK: 46
- Skill effect: Razor’s ATK is increased by 20%. When Razor hits an opponent with less than 30% HP, all party members’ ATK is increased by 40% for 12s. This effect can only occur once every 30s.
- The Wolf’s Gravestone is a 5-star claymore. Any five-star claymore will be effective on Razor, but this one suits him best. Its high Base ATK, 20 percent ATK increase, and a further team-wide ATK increase make this claymore the only obvious weapon of choice.
Razor Build Guide – Best Artefacts
- Electro DMG Bonus +15%
- Increase damage caused by Overload, Electro- Charged, and Superconduct DMG by 40%. Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s.
- After Razor defeats an opponent, his Charged Attack DMG is increased by 50% and its Stamina cost is reduced to 0 for 10s.
- When Razor’s Elemental Skill hits an opponent, his ATK is increased by 9% for 7s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s, stacking up to 2 times. When 2 stacks are acquired, Razor’s Physical DMG Bonus is increased by an additional 25%.
Razor’s best Artifact set is four pieces of Pale Flame. However, the next best thing is two pieces of Pale Flame and two pieces of Bloodstained Chivalry. This will provide a Physical DMG Bonus of 50%.
Razor’s Normal Attacks should be levelled up at first, followed by his Burst and then his Skill. Since he uses all of his abilities it is better to upgrade all of these to the best level.