Arlecchino is one of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers, first mentioned in the World Quest series The Very Special Fortune Slip. The Fatui Harbingers are the formidable high-ranking personnel devoted to the Cryo Archon. Arlecchino has been mentioned a few times but there isn’t much information available. Read on to find out what we know about Arlecchino.
Who is Arlecchino?
Arlecchino is responsible for managing an orphanage, presumably located in Snezhnaya, and for the upbringing of the children there. Arlecchino was first mentioned by an NPC during the World Quest series, The Very Special Fortune Slip. Upon meeting the character, Lyudochka Schneitzevna, she informs the traveller that she was brought up in the orphanage Arlecchino runs.
Lore of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers
The Fatui Harbingers form a high council of 11 fighters who lead under the Tsaritsa. They are known for possessing their elemental powers through an object called Delusion (An artificially produced means to harness elemental powers). They wield extraordinary power and can morph into monstrous forms.
Arlecchino’s Elements and Weapons
- There’s not enough information revealed about him aside from the fact that he manipulates children.
- We are yet to see how he fights and the weapons he uses during battles.
- He is expected to use at least two elements since the Fatui Harbingers are known to use two elements.
Is Arlecchino Going to be Playable?
miHoYo has teased the players with the hint that the Eleven Fatui Harbingers are going to be playable characters in the later updates of the game. According to SpendYourPrimos, six of them, including Arlecchino, will be playable in the future. But it probably will probably take long before we see some of them in a banner. We might only start seeing them somewhere in the late 3.0 or early 4.0 Genshin Impact update.
Fatui Harbinger Status
- Scaramouche – Will be playable
- Il Dottore -Will be playable
- Damselette – Will be playable
- Regrator – Will be playable
- Marionette – Will be playable
- Arlecchino – Will be playable
- Capitano – High chance to be playable
- Pulcinella – Assumed playable, now unknown
- Pierro – Unknown
- Signora – Unknown