Tighnari is one of the three characters that miHoYo has announced to be included in the Sumeru update. Tighnari will possibly come to Genshin Impact with the 3.0 update which is expected to come out on August 24. He’s a Dendro character, so it is only possible that he can only be released after the Dendro element. Find out about him in detail below.
Tighnari: The fox boy from Avidya Forest
Not a lot is known about Tighnari but like Collei who is a ranger in the Avidya Forest, Tighnari is a Forest Watcher who takes care of people who miss their path or get into danger.
Skills and abilities
As per the latest leaks, Tignari is going to use the Dendro bow. He is a 5-star character and his charged attacks have two levels. His attacks also generate additional arrows after they hit an enemy and go on to track them. His Elemental Skill and Burst deal Dendro DMG and enhance the “heat-seeking” arrows for maximum damage.
Detailed info on Tighnari’s Charged Attacks, Elemental Skill, and Burst was provided by Blank.
- Charged Attack: Level 1: Fires off a Dendro infused arrow that deals Dendro DMG. Level 2: Shoots (Flower Basket) Arrows, dealing Dendro DMG. Upon hitting, it will summon 4 (Hidden Flower) arrows that automatically hone in on nearby enemies, dealing AoE Dendro DMG.
- Elemental Skill – Throws an object that deals ranged AoE Dendro DMG and generates a field where enemies enter a state of “chaos.” Tighnari gains reduced charge time for his level two Charged Attack for the duration of his skill, or once he fires 3 Charged Attacks.
- Elemental Burst – Gathers [the power of all seeds] and fires arrows that track down nearby enemies, dealing Dendro DMG. When these shots hit an enemy, they generate additional arrows that track down nearby enemies and deal additional Dendro DMG.
- Passive – Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Sumeru on the mini-map.
- C1: Tighnari’s Charged Attack CROT Rate increases by 15%.
- C2: Tighnari will receive a 20% Dendro DMG Bonus when enemies are “within the confusion field” created by his Elemental Skill. This runs for six seconds if no enemies are present or when the “confusion field” expires.
- C3: Increases Tighnari’s Elemental Burst by three, which allows him to deal more damage.
- C4: All party members will gain 60 Elemental Mastery for eight seconds when he uses his Elemental Burst. If any party members trigger an elemental reaction, the Elemental Mastery will receive a significant increase by 60, which can also refresh the buff’s duration.
- C5: Increases Tighnari’s Elemental Skill by three.
- C6: Tighnari’s Wreath Arrow will have its charging time decreased by 0.9 seconds; however, it will create a bonus Clusterbloom Arrow once the arrow lands.
There’s no way to confirm the accuracy of the info because no official information has been out and the beta for 3.0 hasn’t started yet. Be sure to check out Respawn Island for more news and guides for your favorite games. Looking to see if there are any games that catch your attention? Take a look at our game reviews!