Fischl is a four-star archer with an electro vision in Genshin Impact. She is an excellent support character and relatively easy to get and build. Fischl is a must-have unit for any new Genshin Impact player. Here’s everything you need to know.
Everything You Need To Know About Fischl
Fischl is best used as off-field DPS support. Her Elemental skill Nightrider summons her pet raven Oz who shoots out bolts of electricity at enemy units. Her Elemental burst Midnight Phantasmagoria deals a lot of electro damage and resummons Oz to continue dealing damage.
Best Artifact Set
- 2-piece effect: ATK +18%.
- 4-piece effect: If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.
- The two-piece set bonus boosts all electro damage by +15%.
- 4-piece effect: Increases damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged, and Superconduct by 40%. Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s.
- Bonus Stat: CRIT DMG 19.20%
- Skill Effect: HP is increased by 16%. When there are opponents nearby, the DMG dealt by the wielder of this weapon is increased by 20%. This will take effect whether the character is on-field or not.
- Bonus Stat: CRIT Rate 7.2%
- Skill Effect: Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG increased by 12%. After a Normal Attack, Charged Attack, Elemental Skill, or Elemental Burst hits an opponent, 1 stack of Ashen Nightstar will be gained for 12s. When 1/2/3/4 stacks of Ashen Nightstar are present, ATK is increased by 10/20/30/48%. The stack of Ashen Nightstar created by the Normal Attack, Charged Attack, Elemental Skill, or Elemental Burst will be counted independently of the others.
How to get Fischl in Genshin Impact
As part of the starting Genshin Impact roster, there are multiple ways to get Fischl. She’s a character that seldom gets rate-ups from the character banner, but that’s something you have to look out for.
- Wish on the standard banner until you get her. She is a four-star, so she’s much easier to get than limited five stars.
- She is also available through the limited banner, but she is less likely to appear if she doesn’t have a rate-up bonus.