There are seven elements in Genshin Impact: Geo, Electro, Anemo, Hydro, Pyro, Cryo, and Dendro, and of the first elements players come across is Anemo which is the element of many powerful, playable characters. Here you will find the tier list of all the Anemo characters.
Genshin Impact Anemo Characters Tier List
In general, being on a high tier means that the character is the best character in their role, easy to build, not too reliant on teammates. Being on a lower tier means that there are better alternatives, or the character needs a very specific build or team to shine.
List of Anemo characters in Genshin Impact
- Traveler (Anemo)
Genshin Impact Anemo Characters Tier List Tier List for 2.8 Update
- Venti: Arguably the best elemental support in the game. He can use his elemental skill to launch his enemies or himself into the air, while his elemental burst creates a massive Stormeye which draws in all nearby enemies.
- Kazuha: Sword: This Anemo Sword character can deal large amounts of damage on his own while using Freedom-Sworn for weapon and Viridescent Venerer (four-set) as artifact.
- Xiao: Purely on DPS, Xiao is great at using his plunging attacks to attack multiple enemies at once. He can easily trigger the elemental reaction Swirl with a host of characters.
- Jean: Her versatility and healing powers make her useful to a team. Though she cannot lead a team by dealing extraordinary damage, she can support a team with her combined melee attacks, crowd control abilities, and HP regeneration.
- Sayu: A claymore user who has the ability to deal damage and also heal party members.
- Sucrose: Good with her elemental skill that can toss enemies up in the air while dealing Anemo damage in the process. She can also absorb all Pyro, Electro, Hydro, and Cryo elements with her burst, converting it to extra damage output.
- Heizou: Heizou attacks his enemies using close-range melee attacks and is an excellent character to use in a team with the right build.
- Traveler: The unique ability to change their elemental type is helpful when your team really needs an Anemo, Geo, or Electro element. Though normal sword attacks are not very damaging, they can still easily fit in any team because of their ability to swap elements at will.