Genshin Impact Heizou Build Guide
Skyward Atlas is a good five-star option but Sacrificial Fragments is a solid choice for Heizou. It raises elemental mastery and has a decent chance of ending the user’s skill cooldown timer, which is particularly handy.
- Attribute: Elemental Mastery
- After dealing damage to an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the skill has a chance to end its own cooldown. Can only occur once every 30s.
- Attribute: ATK
- Increases Elemental DMG Bonus by 12~24%. Normal Attack hits have a 50% chance to earn the favor of the clouds. which actively seek out nearby opponents to attack for 15s, dealing 160~320% ATK DMG. Can only occur once every 30s.
- 2-piece: Anemo DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-piece: Increases Swirl DMG by 60%. Decreases opponent’s Elemental RES to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10s.
This artifact set not only increases his Anemo Damage but also decreases the opponent’s elemental RES towards the swirled element after a swirl reaction is inflicted on them.
Genshin Impact Heizou Build Guide: Talents
The main source of Heizou’s DMG comes from his elemental skill. So his Elemental Abilities should be leveled up first.
First Talent Priority – Elemental Skill
When used with full stacks, the ability Heartstopper Strike can score impressive numbers.
Second Talent Priority – Elemental Burst
Having additional damage in an ability that will be used constantly is very convenient.
Third Talent Priority – Normal/Charged/Plunged Attacks
Being a Catalyst user, Heizou’d normal attacks are infused with Anemo. Increasing this talent to level 6 is very reasonable.