Yun Jin is a 4-Star Geo Polearm character in Genshin Impact. Learn about Yun Jin’s builds, the best weapons, and best artifacts in this build guide!
Main DPS and Support Builds for Yun Jin
Normal ATK Main DPS
Best Weapon: Vortex Vanquisher
1. Primordial Jade Winged-Spear
2. Crescent Pike
Retracing Bolide x4
Sands: ATK% or DEF%
Goblet: Physical DMG Bonus
Circlet: CRIT Rate or CRIT DMG
Substats: Energy Recharge, Crit Rate, Crit DMG, ATK%
Best Weapon: Engulfing Lightning
1. Favonius Lance
2. The Catch
3. Prototype Starglitter
Best Artifacts: Husk of Opulent Dreams x4
Sands: DEF% or Energy Recharge
Circlet: DEF% or Crit Rate
Substats: DEF%, Energy Recharge, Crit Rate
Husk of Opulent Dreams
• DEF +30%
• A character equipped with this Artifact set will obtain the Curiosity effect in the following conditions: When on the field, the character gains 1 stack after hitting an opponent with a Geo attack, triggering a maximum of once every 0.3s. When off the field, the character gains 1 stack every 3s. Curiosity can stack up to 4 times, each providing 6% DEF and a 6% Geo DMG Bonus. When 6 seconds pass without gaining a Curiosity stack, 1 stack is lost.
• Elemental Burst DMG +20%.
• Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
• Increases Shield Strength by 35%
• While protected by a shield, gain an additional 40% Normal and Charged Attack DMG.
Bonus Stat: Energy Recharge 12.0%
Skill Effect: ATK increased by 28% of Energy Recharge over the base 100%. You can gain a maximum bonus of 80% ATK. Gain 30% Energy Recharge for 12s after using an Elemental Burst.
Bonus Stat: Energy Recharge 6.7%
Skill Effect: CRIT Hits have a 60% chance to generate a small amount of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate 6 Energy for the character. Can only occur once every 12s.
Bonus Stat: ATK 10.8%
Skill Effect: Increases Shield Strength by 20%. Scoring hits on opponents increases ATK by 4% for 8s. Max 5 stacks. Can only occur once every 0.3s. While protected by a shield, this ATK increase effect is increased by 100%