Glinting Component is a Quest Item found after defeating certain Primal Constructs in underground ruins of the Great Red Sand.
A total of 5 can be found and are required to open the locked door west of The Mausoleum of King Deshret during the Hidden Exploration Objective The Dead End and the Glinting Architects. See the Glinting Component Locations here!
Glinting Component Locations
You can find Glinting Components hiding under the desert ruins of The Mausoleum King Deshret, Abju Pit, Khaj-Nisut, and the Illusory City at the south of the Dune of Elusion.
Glinting Component 1
- Teleport to the waypoint in Khaj-Nisut.
- Enter the temple of Khaj-Nisut and go down the hole on the left near the entrance.
- After landing on the second spinning blade, go to the door at your back. You will know that it’s the right door if it closes the moment you enter it.
- Fall down through the holes again until you bump into Primal Constructs. Defeat the enemies to unlock the chest containing the Glinting Component.
Glinting Component 2
- Teleport to the waypoint at the entrance of The Mausoleum of King Deshret.
- Head straight until you find a hole in between the dog statues. Glide down the hole for a safe landing.
- Defeat the Primal Constructs to collect the Glinting Component.
Glinting Component 3
- Teleport to the lower right waypoint of The Mausoleum.
- Head down to the bottommost floor in the room you are currently in.
- Move the two cells to have it connect to the Hydro Totems to lower the water level.
- Defeat the Primal Constructs below to collect the Glinting Component.
Glinting Component 4
- Teleport to the waypoint near Abdju Pit.
- Move straight to the very end of the place. Afterwards turn right and then left.
- Inside the room, you will find a Plinth of the Secret Rites. Activate it and use the elevator.
- Follow the Primal Ember until it lands on a statue.
- Use the elevator near the second Primal Ember torch.
- Defeat the Primal Constructs to unlock the chest containing the Glinting Component.
Glinting Component 5
- Teleport to the waypoint at The Dune of Elusion and head southwest to find an Illusory City.
- Enter the ruins.
- Rotate the cell in the room to open the door and use the elevator.
- Once you’re down, guide the Primal Ember to the statue. Make sure you wait for the spinning blades to stop before releasing it from the torch.
- Collect the blue prism and use it on the platform in the previous room to use the Obscuring Cell.
- Head back to the elevator and use the lower one to go to the bottom most floor.
- Defeat the Eremites and open the door in the same room.
- Activate the Primal Ember and follow it until it reaches the next torch.
- Use the Plinth in the room to stop the rotating blades and then release the Primal Ember so it could reach the statue.
- Use the Plinth again to turn on the rotating blades.
- Head upstairs and defeat the Primal Constructs to unlock the chest containing the Glinting Component.