The Ruin Serpent is a Normal Boss challenge found in The Serpent’s Cave, The Chasm: Underground Mines, Liyue. In order to access the boss, the player must complete part of the World Quest Chasm Spelunkers.
Ruin Serpent Location
The Ruin Serpent is a Field Boss located in The Chasm, found to the west of Liyue. It was introduced in Version 2.6 of Genshin Impact.
How to Unlock
- You need to complete the Surreptitious Seven-Star Seal Sundering World Quest, which is the second quest under The Chasm Delvers Quest Chain. This quest unlocks the first portion of The Chasm: Underground Mines map!
- The Ruin Serpent Field Boss can be immediately accessed after talking to Jinwu for the first time, once you’ve unlocked the Underground Mines!
How to Get to the Ruin Serpent
- To accurately locate the tunnel, you need to mark the entrance on the map then use the navigate function to get there.
- Use the Teleport Waypoint directly adjacent to the camp in the first quest.
- Climb three sets of stairs up. You will encounter enemies on the way that you can defeat.
- Climb the third set of stairs then up a ladder until you see a long bridge with a Seelie Court statue near it.
- Cross the bridge and defeat enemies you encounter on the way!.
- Keep going straight until you see the tunnel entrance!
- Enter the tunnel and just follow it until you reach the end where you’ll see the Teleport Waypoint directly in front of the Ruin Serpent! You’ll need to glide down to start fighting it
- Traveling Doctor
- The Exile
- Gladiator’s Finale
- Wanderer’s Troupe